SummaryThinking of monetizing your expertise by creating an online software training course? Don't make these three classic blunders.
Thinking of monetizing your expertise by creating an online software training course? Don't make these three classic blunders.
Lessons Learned Building My First Online Software Course with guest Chris Buecheler
Today I'm joined by guest Chris Buecheler to talk about a few of the hard lessons he learned creating his first online software course, Five Minute React.
Christopher Buecheler is a self-taught web developer with over 20 years of professional experience. He's worked as a developer for a variety of internet companies. He founded CloseBrace because he loves tech and wanted to share his knowledge with other developers.
"I believe you can learn Node, Express, React, or anything else you'd like, and I want to help you do it!" —Chris Buecheler
- Using version locking to future-proof your course
- Building the example app before writing the education materials
- Knowing how much to material to cover in a single course
Do you have questions about how to improve your business?
- Value pricing your work instead of billing for your time?
- Positioning yourself as the go-to person in your space?
- Productizing your services so you never have to have another awkward sales call or spend hours writing another custom proposal?
Best of all, you're covered by my 100% satisfaction guarantee. If at the end of the call, you don't feel like it was worth it, just say the word, and I'll refund your purchase in full.
To book your one-on-one coaching call, go to:
I hope to see you there!