Michael Zipursky - Consulting Success
Michael Zipursky – Michael has consulted for organizations and advised leaders throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and the Middle East in over 30 industries, from service providers to billion dollar multi-national corporations including Panasonic, Dow Jones, Financial Times, Royal Bank and many others.
Michael is an in-demand speaker and gives keynotes and workshops for the Certified Management Consultants Association, Canadian Internet Marketing Conference, Social Media Camp and others.
Michael’s work has appeared in MarketingProfs, Huffington Post, Financial Times, FOX Business, Maclean's, HR Executive, Business Edge, Marketing Magazine and in several other media and publications.
He is the author of 5 books including:
- The Introduction Game by Jonathan Stark (PDF)
- Should You Write A Book? (AUDIO)
- How To Build Your First Productized Service (EMAIL COURSE)
- Built To Sell by John Warrillow (BOOK)
- Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You with guest John Warrillow (AUDIO)