SummaryJoel Miller shares his first experiences using value pricing for project work
Joel Miller shares his first experiences using value pricing for project work
Joel is co-owner and project manager at The Sky Floor, a web design and marketing company in the Chicago area. I asked Joel to come on Ditching Hourly to share with you his first experiences using value pricing for project work. Enjoy.
- "Hourly billing is a quagmire." —Joel Miller
- "My advice to someone considering value pricing is start with a new client." —Joel Miller
- "One of the things that really scares me about hourly billing is that everyone starts talking about money before anyone even knows why the work needs doing at all." —Jonathan Stark
- "Everything is practice for the next time." —Jonathan Stark
- A great time to experiment with value pricing is when you're really busy
Do you have questions about how to improve your business?
- Value pricing your work instead of billing for your time?
- Positioning yourself as the go-to person in your space?
- Productizing your services so you never have to have another awkward sales call or spend hours writing another custom proposal?
Best of all, you're covered by my 100% satisfaction guarantee. If at the end of the call, you don't feel like it was worth it, just say the word, and I'll refund your purchase in full.
To book your one-on-one coaching call, go to:
I hope to see you there!